MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Location: file:///C:/3A68158F/zcmbio.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
CHIP “TANK” MARTIN
Height: 6’0” = &nb= sp; = &nb= sp; =
* Begin powerlifting in 2006.
* Drug Free powerlifting competitor, judge and promoter.
* Totally drug free in= both sport and life.
* Against the use of recreational and performance enhancing drugs.
* Never placed lower t= han 1st place in at any powerlifting event.<= /span>
* Mindful of being an inspiration and positive roll model for kids and adults.<= /p>
* Deeply involved in the IBP federation as a core judge & spotter as well as behind the scenes assistance.
* Served as a State & Nation= al judge in the AAU and IBP federations.
* Has judged over 50 powerlifting events.
* Judges strict, consistent and = fair by judging the lift, not the lifter.
* Assisted in the growth and pro=
of powerlifting in the
* Represents and upholds the Core Values set forth by the IBP (Iron Boy Powerlifting):
Strength, Integrity, Equality, Honesty http://www.ironboypowerlifting.com/ABOUTUS.html
COMPETITIVE POWERLIFTING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Competed in three different st= ates: NC, SC, FL
* Has set numerous
* Set 4 World records in the AAU federation.
* Hit “Elite” in sin= gle ply equipment at his 5th powerlifting competition.
* Hit “Elite” Raw at= his 6th powerlifting competition.
* Increased his “EliteR= 21; Raw total at his 7th powerlifting competition while at a lighter bodyweight.
* 750 lbs. Raw Squat was ranked = 7th in the Nation by Powerlifting Watch among all federations.
* 1805 lbs. Raw Total was ranked= 12th in the Nation by Powerlifting Watch among all federations.
* 2015 lbs. Single Ply Total was ranked 11th in the Nation by Powerlifting= span> Watch among all federations.
* Currently ranked 2nd in the IBP Raw Squat and 3rd in the IBP Raw De= adlift.
* Currently ranked 1st in the IBP Equipped Squat and 1st in the IBP Equipped Deadlift.=
Current Best Lifts:
EQUIPPED (Sin= gle Ply) ELITE
IBP Sanction (Iron Boy Powerlifting)
(First place with a 750 Squat and = an Elite total of 1805 lbs.)
(Best Lifter award with a Raw Elite total of 1800 lbs.)
(Best Lifter award with an 815 Squat and single ply El= ite total of 2015 lbs.)
(First Full Power competition and passed drug test)
(First ever powerlifting competition)
AAU Sanction (Amateur Athletic
(1st place and set 4 world records in the lifetime drug free division.)
(Set 2 National Records)
MENTIONABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS =
(Chip̵= 7;s very first strength competition at 305 lbs. and age 17)
Hang Clean: 335
Total: 1200 ***(Total lbs. record still= stands as of July 2012)***